Read on ...
The Croatian Presidency of the Council of the European Union will take place from 1 January to 30 June 2020. During this period, the following meetings will be organized at parliamentary level:
- 19 – 20 January 2020, Zagreb - Meeting of the Chairpersons of the Committees for Union Affairs (COSAC)
- 18 – 19 February 2020, Brussels - Inter-parliamentary Conference on Stability, Economic Coordination and Governance in the European Union
- 2 – 4 March 2020, Zagreb - Inter-parliamentary Conference for the Common Foreign and Security Policy and the Common Security and Defence Policy (CFSP/CSDP)
- 22 – 23 March 2020, Zagreb - 6th Meeting of the Joint Parliamentary Scrutiny Group (JPSG) on the European Union Agency for Law Enforcement Cooperation (Europol)
- 24 – 26 May 2020, Zagreb - LXIII Conference of Parliamentary Committees for Union Affairs of Parliaments of the European Union (COSAC)
We will keep you informed about all the meetings and significant information at the parliamentary level through this website and social media: YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr i Instagram.
Media representatives covering the inter-parliamentary meetings held in Zagreb must complete their accreditation request via the online accreditation system at the latest two weeks before the meeting starts. To allow sufficient time for a possible (standard level) security clearance, we invite you to complete your accreditation well in advance.
A single accreditation is sufficient to gain access to one or more meetings in Zagreb.
For additional information, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org